Friday, November 14, 2008

Fixed?

So today at 8am I was up and ready for the workers. They got there on time and were out the door by 9:30am. Hooray. I kept asking if it was all fixed, and got the okay. I kept smelling the air when the heater kicked on, just in case. I finally relaxed for a bit.

Everything was great. It was working fine. All day we had clean smelling air.

Until now. It's 10pm and I think I'm smelling gas again when the heater blows on me. WTF?! One more time, and I know I'm not insane. If so, I'll be flipping the gas switch off for the heater tonight, crank up the electric blanket, and call the gas company and maintenance in the morning. I have to pull all the stuff I put back in the closet. Son of a ... ! This sucks.

I hate winter and everything that comes with it. I wish I had electric everything now. Stupid gas.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails