Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote! - Day 4

Get out and vote today!

No matter who you're voting for, just vote if you haven't yet.

I'm going to be glued to my television watching the results until it's over. I'm going to be one sleepy momma if it drags on into the night. I found that while most of my choices are pretty much Democratic, there were some Green party choices in there. I even voted for some Republicans! They were uncontested, but Republican nonetheless! LOL

For one second, I even considered going to Grant Park for the Obama event going on tonight, but I'm not crazy. Not with a 2.5 year old in tow just to say we were there. History might be in the making, but my son's safety (& sleep) matters more. It's going to be insane there!

Seriously, this election is making me anxious and excited, and I'm glad it's almost over. Again, no matter who you vote for in this election, just vote.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails