Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures on Day 1 - NaBloPoMo

Oh goodness I just had to join another 'thing'. Begin day 1 of National Blog Posting Month, & hopefully I'll keep posting after getting into the habit again.

I have Halloween pictures! I cram in as much as I can for Halloween because I LOVE it! This year we started with Boo at the Zoo (Brookfield), the pumpkin farm, then trick or treating in WI with family, and last night we trick or treated again here in IL with Grandma J. Good thing too since we left the first excursion of trick or treat candy with Grandpa B. and Grandma K. Oops!

Photobucket
SO SLIMEY MOM!
Photobucket
Way better than carving
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last but not least, my favorite picture of the Halloween season the Vagina Train Jumper:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Westy said...

the pictures are sooooo precious!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails