Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

My apple pies are done. There was a little fiasco with the second one and it may have leaked out some of it's insides onto the cookie sheet. Only a little, but even that would not have happened had I not had to pick it up while it baked because somehow it was sitting in two pie tins, not just the one in which it came. So hot pie = jacked up crust. Hopefully the bottom crust isn't gooey and still baked correctly.

The first apple pie was an experiment, so it looks all ghetto with a piece missing. My son wouldn't leave me alone about having a piece, and I wasn't sure I was going to bring it, so we taste tested it. But I am bringing it and we'll see how the diabetics in the crowd feel about it. I'll keep working on that one and see what I can do to make it even more delicious.

So happy thanksgiving everyone and we'll see you when the turkey coma wears off.

PS - I am going to be one of the crazy ones shopping in the morning, and not just online either.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails