Saturday, November 8, 2008

Winter is Coming.

It's cold and blustery. Today we have stone grey clouds with temps of 39 degrees. Tomorrow the sun should be out, but it will only be 37 degrees. This means pulling out the winter coats, gloves, and heavy sweaters/sweatshirts.

I feel totally unmotivated and sleepy. I have to force myself to do anything. If my couch was more comfy, I'd have a permanent indentation in it where I'd lay all winter. Since I work from home, I don't have the daily requirement of getting us out the door with puffy coats shoved in carseats, and later winter boots to brave the, dare I say it, SNOW. Although, maybe I wouldn't hate it as much if I did that more often.

I hate winter. I hate it more since having lived in AZ where you get some frost on the car and then it's 65+ all day with lots of sunshine. I'm spoiled. I need more sunshine without the freezing cold! I'm just so tired today.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails