Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeling Spring?

I can tell it's almost spring. I feel the urge to leave the house more often and the snow is gone that I can tell. So I've gotten busy with cleaning the house, sorting the clothes as the weather gets warmer, getting rid of the stuff that I can't or won't wear, and thinking of ways to get out of the house to socialize. Even if it's socializing with others online. Seriously, I withdraw completely in the winter and by February, I'm a hermit with a kid.

So today, I started catching up on my social networks like iheartsingleparents, added some friends, joined some communities, started another meetup to swap some books, and started checking out the park district for spring activities. I need to get out of the house! I need to go do fun things! I need to start thinking about dating cute guys. Woo Hoo! I just wish I'd been this motivated to work over the winter!

1 comment:

Linda said...

my boys are so ready for spring and so am I!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails