Friday, March 6, 2009

Focus!

I have to focus! The plague has almost left the building and I HAVE to focus.

To do list for this weekend. So exciting I know.

  • Menu making/grocery shopping
  • Paid blogging project
  • Design homework project & quiz
  • Personal design project
  • Work on blog design for friend (this has been on there a while *ahem*)
  • Fix my personal website! I broke it...not anything new there. LOL
  • Work Sunday afternoon/night
I had to recommit to not allowing distractions into my work space as well. I'd been letting things pull me away from what I was doing and it was affecting my income. I noticed a huge difference in just the last two days from where I was to what I'm doing now. I just need to stay focused and I'll be okay. Focus and time.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails