Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My son's butt is like a princess

Did you know my son's butt is like a princess that does magic by making poo? Yeah, well were is she when I have to wipe that butt and change the pull up? Lazy princess making me do all the dirty work!

Anyway, we're about to head out of state, to visit family over Memorial Day weekend. We go about every six months and our Halloween candy is waiting for us, as we forgot it last time we went there. LOL This time we're taking a rental so as not to completely destroy my SUV and strand us in WI.

I should be starting a new job training pretty soon. Still working from home but more customer service than typing. It just pays better. My computer doesn't like my current company's application so it's stressful for me. I'm also trying to get my website back up so I can hopefully pull in some work with my portfolio. I've been in school long enough, you'd think I'd have things to put on there!

Summer school starts after Memorial day. I have no books, my financial aid hasn't been approved yet, and I'm not talking about last semester. It was a disaster at the end. Working 50+ hours a week doesn't help me at all. In fall I transfer to a 4 year college, again. At least this time I won't find out I'm pregnant a few weeks into it! By then I shouldn't have to be working crazy long hours because I'll be doing the new job for more money.

I think I've decided to stay put another year. It'll go fast if we don't blow up from the heater gas leak they still can't seem to fix. But now it's summer and they can get in there as many times as they want and my heat won't get turned off for days, and I bet they're all hot as hell up there in the closet attic. I'm going to keep my eyes open for rugs to cover the crappy berber carpet that shreds my feet, and the rest I just have to suck up another year. Laundry being the biggest suck up of all. The community noise, fire trucks, policemen, one bedroom, third floor, spiders galore, and annoying neighbors can all be suffered through for another year. My wants aren't needs yet.

The car. Oh, the car issues. The timing belt needs to be changed and it's at least $700 to do it. I don't love that car, at all, not with only 2 doors and leaning in to do the car seat buckles, but it's paid off. I almost feel that buying another older, used car just will bring me more issues to fix. Plus, I have to finance a very small portion to at least get something in the 2000 range as my trade in (LOLOLOL) won't be an even trade obviously. I just really don't want a payment is the thing.

I'm hoping by staying put and being able to make it until the end of the summer will allow me to save for either the balance so as to not finance anything, or to save and fix the SUV until something else goes terribly wrong with it. Again, sucking it up until I can do something better without putting myself deep in debt. But those leasing deals call to me and make me want a new car. *sighs*

1 comment:

Dorrie said...

Came in to say "hi".... it's been a while. Just enjoying the pictures a few entries back... my has he gotten big! Time does fly....

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails