Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good News for School

My financial aid appeal for fall semester at my current school was approved! Nothing was falling into place with my transfer school, and I've learned that when things just don't click there's a reason for it. It doesn't keep me from worrying about it, but I do remember to look for other avenues that open up in the meantime. Things happen when they're meant to happen.

Now I can get my timing belt fixed, pay for preschool, and move (thank god). Granted, it's not until the end of August, but I can breathe a little easier knowing it's there. I can sleep again. I bet I see an attitude change in my child as well with my reduced stress levels. What a relief.

1 comment:

Hef said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Now let's hope MY fin aid stuff gets worked out...)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails