Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random

School started Monday, and I'm going to do well, even if I have to hire a sitter one or two nights a week. I've already started my homework for next week. I'm on academic probation so I have to do really well this semester or my options shrink dramatically.

Noah's back to bad tantrums when he gets home from daddy's house, and I think he figured out that screaming is a hot button for me right now. We now have a good/bad behavior chart with consequences and rewards. I can honestly admit I have no idea what I'm doing anymore as far as discipline. *Shrugs* I can say that apartment living with a screaming preschooler and nosy neighbors sucks. Even more so than the gunshots I heard on Friday night.

I'm gearing up to move within the next 60 days I hope. Before it gets really cold and we see snow anyway. God, moving in the winter would suck so bad. Living here another winter would suck so bad.

2 comments:

Hef said...

Good luck with school. I wish I could sit for ya. Apparently, I'm on fin. aid probabtion also, but I have no idea what that means and I can't get in touch with anyone from the school's office.

I'm at a loss when it comes to discipline these days, too. I just keep on keepin' on with my same old tricks in hopes that this is a phase and it will pass. Soon.

Jennifer said...

My fin aid probation meant I had to do an appeal, but some places I think it just means you have to do really well with the next semester or they take it away after that. Pass those classes! lol I hate trying to talk to anyone in Fin Aid.

The bad marks and smiley faces are working so far this week. He really hates those bad X marks and he really, really wants a smiley sticker on his chart. I hope it helps in the long run.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails