Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday Snafu

So my bday was on the 26th and I got ZERO hits here that day! I find that hilarious that from 180 hits all month (stop laughing I know it's sad), not even my dad or mom read my blog that day. Damn you Facebook and Twitter. LOL Everyone sent their wishes that way so that's why it's amusing. I think after a disastrous 30th where no one showed up to a gathering I had to arrange myself, I don't give it much thought.

So on to the snafu. Somehow I lost a whole year and was making myself OLDER! Like I'm in a hurry to get to 40 or something. So at some point, not sure when, I made myself older and I managed to skip my 35th year of life! I don't even know if at any point last year I said I was 35. Everything I typed in 36! So when I really did turn 36 on Sept. 26, I didn't believe it! I had to ask four people before I was sure. Isn't that ridiculous?! Thank God I have siblings to confirm my own age. That's how I know I'm getting old. I'm lying about my age but in the wrong direction. LOL

So this weekend I'm going to make a toast to not turning 37 this year! LOL

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails