Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm alive

I'm catcing up with schoolwork bc when the plague hit my house, school and work both fell to the wayside while I recovered. So I'm buried since I have to get a minimum of B's across the board this semester.

Heater is not fixed. I called and they argued with me about the problem, lied about when someone was coming to fix it, and now I'm on the warpath. Since I have heat, I can only do so much even though it IS broken and is spewing noxious fumes on us when it's on.

The ex-husband is garbage as usual and missed visitation last weekend. Long story that ends with more of his lies. My final word is to not offer if you're going to miss, or have my number written down so someone can call me. I feel sorry for his GF. I really do.

I've been reading and reading and reading because TV is boring when you're sick. More on this later. Back to homework!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails