Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snips and Snails and Puppydog Tails

My son is going through a typical phase wherein everything has the words butt, fart, poops, etc.  I hope he grows out of this eventually, or at least out of my earshot, because it's gross even if it's normal.  I'm just not big on body-function humor.  Honestly, if he purposely puts his butt on his future wife and farts on her, like he does to me right now, I'm really sorry future wife!  Where he got this from I don't know because I'm pretty sure Disney doesn't have their characters farting on anyone...or at all.  Last time I checked Sesame Street characters didn't poop, and even Scooby Doo isn't that disgusting!  So I'll just be glad when this phase is less visible at home and left to impressing his friends.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kids go through a phase with that type of humor. If you don't give it attention it should go away.

Looking forward to reading the blog and getting to know you better!

sungoddess said...

Putnam god! I thought I was going through this.. Dayo is driving me crazy with this...

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails