Thursday, November 4, 2010

All Nighter

I need ideas if I'm going to do this all month!  I wore myself out working all night and my brain is on non-function mode right now.  The naps I'm taking isn't helping recharge at all.  I have another hour of audio waiting for me to complete which  means I'm looking at another late, late night since it's like 11pm right now.  I'm a night person anyway, but being this tired makes me snappish.  My kid only went to school for 45 minutes.  I know the teacher thinks I'm insane but I needed that time to shower in peace.  Seriously, you'd think at 4 my son could entertain himself while I shower.  It was so much easier when he was an infant and could sit in the bouncy seat or pack n play.  I never understood new moms of one who say showering is low on the list of abilities.  Now, my son jumps on the bed, pulls things out of the refrigerator to eat, and yells like he's been stabbed while I shower.  I'm constantly like, "What was that?  Are you ok?"  Or he just walks in and asks a million questions that couldn't wait until I'm done.  It was bliss today having a quiet shower.  I know this is all over the place.  I just need sleep so I can get back to functional.  My son...he's still up and jumping on my bed.  I'm trying so hard to not yell.

I'm so tired.  I'm very cranky.  Sometimes I hate being self employed.  I wouldn't trade it in for a desk job ever.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails