Thursday, November 18, 2010

NaBlaPoMo No Mo'

Aw, Crap. Oh well.  So much for 30 straight days of posts. Damn.  I just fell asleep early and was busy all day yesterday.  Since I write my posts around midnight for that previous day, I just missed out when I fell asleep before 11pm.  A normal day is sleeping at 2-3:00am unless I'm pulling an all-nighter for work.  That happens more than I like because it's so quiet I get a lot done quickly.  Until he wakes up at 3:00am and I get annoyed he won't go back to bed.

But, on the upside, this motivated me to make time to post and to start writing for real.  Even if it is just for the content mills without my name on it right now, I'm getting paid for it.  If that is what I got from NaBloPoMo, then it was worth it to miss a day.  So I don't qualify for the cute prizes and whatnot, but that's okay.

So here's my post for today.  Now I can fall asleep any time I want tonight!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails