Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bronchitis & Christmas Carols!

Are you kidding me?!  Now we have a round of viral bronchitis going through our house right after the strep pain.  So now my throat is killing me because of the hacking cough.  I'm dead on my feet trying to keep up with everything and my home....  Oh, my poor apartment is a wreck.  Just getting my son fed and in his winter gear for school makes me want to take a nap. Except if I nap while he's in school, I might sleep through the alarm to go get him!  That would be really, really bad.

In other news, my son has his first public caroling experience on Friday!  I'm so super excited and I cannot WAIT to video tape his first one.  I'm totally "that mom", but without all the ginormous recording equipment that one might see.  Hooray for my Flip Mino Video Camera!  I won it like a million years ago, so it's not the HD model or anything but who cares.  My baby is gonna sing. In public!  Whee.   My mom and I were total choir nerds (now called glee, I guess) and this is going to be terrible singing, but awesome all at once.  Now if only I can get him to unclench his teeth when he sings...or at least not to cough in the middle of a song.




No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails