Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's a New Day, A New Dawn

I can't yet put into words how I feel about the election right now. I'm so thrilled President Obama won again, and even more so because I'm the minority Democratic voter in my family. So this feels so good to be able to celebrate another four years when it was looking a little scary there for a minute, and my whole family was voting Republican around me. Plus, those that are bitter and were doomsday dramatists during the campaign need time to settle down. Hee hee. I'm still doing a happy dance in my chair though.

I'm volunteering for my son's field trip to a fire station today. Then I'm probably volunteering with the PTO to help with the school fundraiser shipment - directing parents to their stuff. No lifting or carrying though. I hope I can do it all. We have dance class after all that. I have a feeling I'm going to feel like garbage on Thursday. I have so much going on right now. I'm trying not to stress out, but I am. Plus, the holidays are coming.

I'm just trying to get through another month. I just need to make it to January. I'm not even trying to think about disability anymore. If I have to go to a hearing for another review then I'll get a lawyer. Otherwise, I'm struggling, freaking out and struggling to get by. Everyone needs help of some sort this time of year and all the outside resources are stretched thin. It just really sucks right now. Sleep is scarce because my brain never stops.

On a happy note - HOORAY PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! Woot! Woot!


No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails