Friday, November 2, 2012

Only Day Two of NaBloPoMo

I have two minutes and I have to get my son to his dance class. It's a hip-hop/pop & lock class. Tonight is a special rehearsal. We've been on the go all week. I'm totally wiped out and I have about a million things to do. I'm getting two hours of quiet time while he's in this class tonight, but I'm feeling lazy about driving home after dropping him off. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to find parking down a one-way street and then walk in the cold, which hurts my lungs, to the studio. I also have to go up and down a flight of stairs which doesn't help my breathing or my mood. This building is so not handicap friendly at all.

I'm just so tired. Is it only day two of blogging?!

Crap, time to go.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails