Sunday, November 11, 2012

Over Scheduled

So maybe taking on NaNoWriMo this year was a huge error in judgement. How many words do I have right now? Zero. I should have just over 18k. Whoops. I mean, it's not like I'm sick, or my kid is sick, or like I have exams & papers, or that I'm way behind in working. Oh, and that Polymyositis thing? It's flaring up with pain because I'm sick and the weather is jacked up here. I miss AZ heat. Then there's Thanksgiving and travelling. How I'm paying for that I don't even know yet. More working and praying I get time for homework. I'm actually just praying this chest cold doesn't blow up into something worse like last year. I'm having some anxiety about this right now. So much so that I can't sleep, which of course is bad when you are sick. I forgot how much I hate coughing. If I never coughed again, I'd be fine with that.

So, yeah, I think I over scheduled this month.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails